City Council is prioritizing the development of a mobility plan and strategy that will service our city for the next decades. I am lead on this Strategic Priority.
Bus Rapid Transit
Bus Rapid Transit is a new type of transit service for Saskatoon that will help connect you from where you are to where you want to be. It forms the backbone of a transit system built around frequent, direct transit links. Learn more about our developing transit plan, or subscribe to project updates below!
Read the latest from the blog on transportation, including updates on the Bus Rapid Transit system and developments on Transportation Network Companies like Uber and Lyft.
Strategic Priority - Transportation City Council is prioritizing the development of a mobility strategy that supports various transportation options and will serve our community for decades. I am the lead on this Strategic Priority area. Bus Rapid Transit (BRT):...
10 Strategic Priorities
City Council has identified 10 strategic priority areas that require coordinated and intentional efforts from Council and the City’s administration.
Read more on the 10 strategic priorities here.
- Community Safety & Wellness – Councillor Gough
- Core Services – Councillor Iwanchuk
- Downtown Development – Councillor Block
- Economic Development – Councillor Hill
- Environmental Sustainability – Councillors Gersher & Loewen
- Information Technology – Councillor Jeffries
- Reconciliation, Inclusion & Diversity – Mayor Clark
- Recreation, Culture & Leisure – Councillor Davies
- Regional Planning – Councillor Donauer
- Transportation – Councillor Dubois